This page covers important information about gaming at Gem24. We expect everyone that joins Gem 24 to be aware of all the information stated below. Failure to do so can result in account closeure.
- When you open an account you agree to provide us with the following personal information: username, password and email.
- When you open an account you agree that your username and how many times you have won will be displayed publicly on the Leaderboard.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to open more than one account, doing so will result in account closure and any remaining balance on your account will be confiscated.
- Deposits are done with Paypal and you are only allowed to deposit with a Paypal account in your name. If you have made a deposit with a Paypal account not registered in your name, your account will be closed and any remaining balance on your account will be confiscated.
- The minimum deposit is €5.00.
- The maximum deposit is €100.00.
- Withdrawals are processed and sent to the Paypal email that was used to deposit with.
- Before you can request a withdrawal you must make at least one deposit of minimum €5.00 so that your Paypal account gets registered.
- The minimum withdrawal is €50.00.
- All new players will be credited with €10.00 upon signing up.
- The welcome bonus has no wagering requirements, you can withdraw any winnings immediately.
- Gem 24 may end or change a promotion at any time before the end of the advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- On your first withdrawal you must send us a copy of your personal identification (passport, driving license, ID card), a proof of address dated within 3 months (utility bill, bank statement), and a screenshot of your Paypal account showing your full name, email and address.
- Documents are verified within 12 hours, and as soon as they are verified your withdrawal will be processed.
Please send your documents to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.